Ezell Law Firm, LLC, Greenville, SC (Sole Proprietorship)-Dedicated Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury Plaintiffs’ Practice and Family Law Practice
We concentrateÂ in personal injury, workers’ compensation, and family law cases. If you are not sure where you case may fall, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Family Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
Jeff completed his undergraduate degree at College of Charleston in 1985, followed by the completion of his JD at the University of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina, Juris Doctor, 1988
- College of Charleston, Bachelor of Arts (English), 1985
Jeff has delivered numerous prestigious speeches at various organization and events all along the east coast
- Graduate – National Institute of Trial Advocacy, University of North Carolina
- Keynote Speaker – National Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Medicine Conference, 2003
- Graduate – Leadership Greenville, Class XXV
- Moderator/Featured Speaker – COUNSEL sponsored workers’ compensation seminar covering a variety of topics. 2005
Jeff has proudly authored and co-authored numerous legal publications.
- Co-Author – “The Aftermath of Hedgepath in Workers’ Compensation”, Published in the Defense Line, Vol. 26, No. 1, Spring 1998
- Co-Author – “Recent Developments in Workers’ Compensation Law”, Published in the American Bar Association’s Tort and Practice Journal, Winter 2001
- Author – “Practicing for Success: Your Self-Insured (and Hopefully Self-Assured) Relationship with Defense Counsel”, the Self Insurer, August 2001
- Author – “Slow Economic Times Call For Fast Action on Workers’ Compensation Claims”, GSA Business Journal, February, 2002
- Author – “Ouch!…Now What?”, GSA Business Journal, May, 2002.
- Author – “Balancing Worker’s Compensation & Benefits to Illegal Aliens”, GSA Journal, July 2001
- Author – “Strange But Necessary Bedfellows”, The Self-Insurer, March, 2003.
Meet the Team
Jeff Ezell and Janet Spruel
Jeff and Janet having been serving the upstate for well over 10 years now.